Saturday 8 December 2012

Earth Hour 2013

Guess what I found today?

The 2013 Earth Hour campaign video! Last year I wasn't so concerned about the whole save-the-planet idea, but now, through my journey of healthiness and wellness I've picked up on hints about environmental problems that the world faces, and I kinda wanted to do something about it this year. So when I found that the Earth Hour people were giving us the opportunity to make a change for the earth we're switching our lights off for, I decided to throw myself into the challenge.

The 'theme' of the day hour is 'I Will if You Will' so I've accepted this challenge and I'll do this in return. Watch my video right here to see what I'll be doing. Hopefully I'll inspire you guys to get involved in Earth Hour too!

I forgot to mention it in the video, but the week I've said will start will be March 16 to 23, 9.30pm, when Earth Hour finishes. I'll also give you guys updates on what I ate for the day, what products I put on myself, and how I'm feeling in regards to the food I eat and the beauty products. Oh, and you'll probably cop a lot of emotionally charged, phoneless crying and rants about how I want my phone back. I really don't know how I'm going to hand my phone over for a whole week.

On a totally different topic, tomorrow I'm going to make some cheesecake and some rissoles for my brother so whichever turns out better, you'll get the recipe of. If either of them turn out! I've never made cheesecake so clearly that might be a little problem... If it doesn't work out it can be an ice cream topping, right? That sounds healthy...

No comments:

Post a Comment