Thursday 16 May 2013

Quick Update

I have a teeny bit of time to write today but I have nothing to say! At all! Ok, so maybe that's a lie, because I'm saying something now, right? I thought I should just update you all because I haven't posted in a while.

I think I've come to the realisation that I don't want to involve my ENTIRE existence around food. I've been... not thinking deeply, but just coming to lots of little realisations... that I don't want to devote my life to food and health in terms of finance. I love cooking and learning what's healthiest for the body, but the reason I love it is because it doesn't currently take up 24 hours of my day. I love singing while spilling the meal I'm making over the stove and seasoning it far too heavily to keep my tastebuds sane. I don't love stressing over the food I eat, perfecting techniques and making caramels (however, I made a marshmallow recipe the other day and it turned out terrific! Kinda.) like a French patisserie ultra precise chef.

I tell everyone I'm going to have a gap life when I leave school, and that does not involve cooking a bajillion meals to pay for it. I'm starting to seriously consider in the drama branch of work. Maybe like a reviewer or something. Or a costume designer/maker could work. Maybe a catalogue or catwalk model or an actress if I get my act together. I'd love to be a getaway-style-show presenter. I don't know. I'll do what comes I guess. And be fabulous at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment